What it is A manual wake-up call for him - New Asian Topless (Nude)

What it is - A manual wake-up call for him
How to do it: Men love to be stroked, fondled and handled with authority by expert female hands and they love watching a woman take manual erotic control of them. If he's having trouble getting a firm erection, rub a small amount of oil or lubricant onto your palms and put one hand firmly around the base of his penis.

Work the other hand from the base up to the head in a circular, twisting motion, as if you were following a winding staircase up his appendage. Caress the head with your palm. Then start at the bottom again. This staircase goes only one way: up.

The women I knew before I met my wife held me the way a wimpy guy shakes hands. You don't want that. You don't want a crusher, either. Tessa has the perfect touch; I let her take charge. When she starts that little twisting move with her hand, I spring to life.












Next Hot Models : 
What it is A manual wake-up call for him - New Asian Topless (Nude) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown